Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kalvin (Calvin)

So I have no idea if my Dad was joking when he said we would spell it Kalvin (with a "K") but anyways, My dad, mom, Abby and I are all going to Tennessee tomorrow to pick up our new puppy! He is a purebred Miniature Schnauzer, and comes from many generations of champion puppies. We obviously have not gotten him yet, but I'm posting about him because I'm so excited!!! (and I'm bored) I'm bringing my camera, so I should get some pictures of Kalvin, and Tennessee. Keep reading for further posts about him! (And I'm going to post pictures too) Thank you all for reading my blog, and Lord willing I will meet the new addition to our family tomorrow!

-Gss

2 comments:

sarah said...

Can't wait to see him! My girls are excited too! :)

Katelyn said...

I saw pictures on Abby's blog; he is so sweet!
Katelyn Snell