AHHHH I cannot believe it is happening! Our puppy Calvin is 10 weeks today. I seems like just yesterday we got him! tomorrow will be his 2 week anniversary for having him home. He is such a joy to be around, yes he is teething some, but hopefully with the right amount of training he can obey well. :D so anyways, he has gotten so big since we have gotten him. He is now growing like a lab puppy! 2-3 inches a day! (:D not really, it just seems like that!) enjoy the pictures of him since we have gotten him.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
10 WEEKS TODAY!!!
AHHHH I cannot believe it is happening! Our puppy Calvin is 10 weeks today. I seems like just yesterday we got him! tomorrow will be his 2 week anniversary for having him home. He is such a joy to be around, yes he is teething some, but hopefully with the right amount of training he can obey well. :D so anyways, he has gotten so big since we have gotten him. He is now growing like a lab puppy! 2-3 inches a day! (:D not really, it just seems like that!) enjoy the pictures of him since we have gotten him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment