Yes, I know every single person in blog history does this, but if you read my blog please let me know by posting a comment! :) If you are weird, and have nothing to say just write. "fifi" And I'll know that you read my blog. But please, if you DON'T read my blog, please leave a comment, but don't say "fifi" or "I read your blog" or anything indicating you do. Thanks soooooo much!!!
-The Blog Owner of November Pipsqueak
12 comments:
I read it. You make me laugh;love your whole family.
fifi
fifi
fifi
fifi
fifi
...
???????
:) thanks. FIFI!
I read your blog! :) *Carissa*
:) Hi Carissa,
So not to be rude or anything. (Please don't take this the wrong way) but I wanted to know who you are. Besides your name. ;D Also do I know you? Or are you a friend of someone I know? :) Thanks!
P.S. I'm glad to hear you read my blog! Do you have a blog of your own? If you do I would Love to read it!
-GSS
i read your blog elle :) btw, carissa is a friend of mine from when i lived in CA :)
cool. Thanks!
So, 5 people. you guys are great! Thanks for reading my blog. Happy Thanksgiving!!
i read your blog!!! And fifi anyway.
uhhhh fifi i read your blog???
fifi
Post a Comment