Friday, November 21, 2008

How to open our front door

:D As most of you know, it seems hard to open my front door. No, it is not broken, you just have to know how to open it. :) First, you have to grab the handle, and pull the door towards you (not pushing the handle down yet.) After you have done this, now push down the handle, and push the door in. Now you have mastered opening the door. (And now I no longer have to open it on Fridays. Hopefully) :D Love you guys! Hopefully this helped.

P.S.
Please don't forget to still comment on my last post though. Only if you haven't already.

4 comments:

Ronda said...

Thanks for the tutorial! Maybe one day we can get the handle to work like a real handle!

Anonymous said...

Yes, But still, now burgles can't open it! Unless they read my blog..... :-/

Katelyn said...

I DO NOT like your door; or it doesn't like me. I do the steps and it still won't open up 4 me!!
Katelyn

Anonymous said...

:( I'm sorry. I guess I'm still the door man! :D lol