Friday, January 4, 2008

Funny Facts

Today I was ready my zoology book for school, and came upon these funny but sad facts! :) Enjoy!

They were saying how people think Sharks are so dangerous, but really people die from other accidents way more then dieing from a shark attack.

it says last year (I think they mean 2005, because this book was made in 2006) Anyway, Only 3 people died from shark attacks with a comparison of this....
150 people died from coconut strikes, 200 people die due to Elephants, and 2 million people die from NOT washing their hands then getting a Bacterial disease! Wow that's a lot of people! So I just have some comments on this...

Don't go under a tree with coconuts, if you don't want the chance of getting killed by one, Watch out for elephants, (they're Heavy) and WASH YOUR HANDS!!! and as for the shark thing, you probably have a better chance of getting killed of the other things, then by a shark! :)

5 comments:

Camille Ellise said...

Thanks for sharing Elle! How are you feeling today?

Camille

Have a good Friday!

Anonymous said...

Yah U already know! :) I am feeling better. This is Exactly how it was yesterday! I was well in the morning, then feverish at night! by 9:30 or so I feel better! My fever is down to 98.2 right now, so I think I'll go to bed. My mom said I probably have the Chills.

C ya!
Thanks for spending time with me today even though I am sick!

Love,
Gabrielle

Abigail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RACHEL GANSTER said...

Those are so funny, we have that book, the younger kids are doing it.

Abigail said...

i wash my hands enough, i think.