On Christmas Eve, My Sister Abby and I stayed up till 12:00am! (not on purpose though) Anyway, we had fun Dancing and talking with each other. Sadly, shortly after, the fun was over. We also got some pictures of our Christmas Breakfast and Lunch/Dinner. (Thank you, Mom, for making such delicious meals!) Hope you enjoy the pictures! Oh, and one more thing. I got a trombone for Christmas! Instead of wrapping it up, my mom wrote a riddle to wrap. When I saw the riddle I started to read it, and In the middle of the second paragraph, I CRIED! I've been wanting to try to play a trombone for a long time. At first I thought they had RENTED one for me, but It was final! I also have some pictures of that too! ENJOY!
Sunday, December 30, 2007
On Christmas Eve, My Sister Abby and I stayed up till 12:00am! (not on purpose though) Anyway, we had fun Dancing and talking with each other. Sadly, shortly after, the fun was over. We also got some pictures of our Christmas Breakfast and Lunch/Dinner. (Thank you, Mom, for making such delicious meals!) Hope you enjoy the pictures! Oh, and one more thing. I got a trombone for Christmas! Instead of wrapping it up, my mom wrote a riddle to wrap. When I saw the riddle I started to read it, and In the middle of the second paragraph, I CRIED! I've been wanting to try to play a trombone for a long time. At first I thought they had RENTED one for me, but It was final! I also have some pictures of that too! ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So......are you taking trombone now?????? That sounds cool
No I'm not taking it, just teaching myself. I can already do a scale! My mom also got me a dvd to go with it, so That's how I'm learning the notes.
a trombone is a horn isn't it?????
Post a Comment