on Tuesday the 18th, I had an idea to MAKE a gingerbread house. Sadly my mom said no, because we didn't have enough time or ingredients to do one. But she said I could buy one, so I decided to do that. After I bought it, I started right away! Sadly when I was done, 20 minutes later, It fell. It is now broken, and no longer how hard I try, won't go back! This is the second time I have made a gingerbread house, but the first I have done one store-bought. I hope you enjoy these pictures of my Gingerbread house before, And sadly after.
6 comments:
Interesting video. :)
I know, isn't it soooo lame!
Yeah. it was lame!!!
nice house/ending up as a mess!
THANKS RACH! :(
:) jk
Fascinating footage, Emeril! I got motion sickness watching it. Good thing I did not have to eat the house afterward! I love your house, anyhow! Mom
I like it a lot
Post a Comment