Friday, January 25, 2008

PARTY!!!

Today Camille Ellise and Rachel Bauers (spelled Wrong?) had a party! I don't really know why, but it was really fun! I got some hilarious pictures AND videos! So I hope you enjoy seeing what sugar can do to you at night! HEHE :) I hope no one minds if I put these up! Just tell me if you don't like something I put on! ;) (just like the dancing! IF you don't want me to put you on, please tell me!
The first picture is of the Hostesses. Looking at pictures on someones camera.Yes..............Dancing with Pete.Maggie
Ellsie Eating her cookie.
Abby and Mackenzie Eating their cookiesAbby F. Eating A cheeto? or a corrot?


VIDEOS!!!! If they work! :)



We Girls TRYING to attempt to dance! :)

I will post more videos later. Until then.................

8 comments:

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

lol!

Maggie, sorry I said Maggie Ellsie!

:) forgive me?

maggie said...

Lol that's fine. That's a VERY attractive picture of me isn't it?

Amanda said...

glad you liked it, girlie. :)

actually it was from a week ago or so.

Camille Ellise said...

fun fun.

Chillin' with the Friesens said...

O MY GOODNESS.......A carrot????
love
Abby

Anonymous said...

Yah I know.

Well I sorta figured that it looked more like a carrot then a Cheeto puff! :) sorry!

Anna said...

Looks like you had SO MUCH FUN :)
I want to come see you and everyone SOON! :)

Abigail said...

wow! that was some dancing.hahaha