Monday, January 14, 2008

Bored

I've been bored the last couple days after school, so I decided to write a new post!!! So here are some q's you can answer. I'll write my answers too!

What is your favorite color? Yellow

What is your favorite kind of animal? Elephant

Do you like school? yeah most days

What's your favorite day of school? probably Friday

if it could really happen, what would be the perfect day in Georgia? Go to the mall, then go to a really pretty place in Georgia to go site seeing, then Go on a hike, Then go on a Bus/Subway, then last but not least go out for ice cream! :) weird huh?

Do you like playing in the rain? YES!!!!!!!!!!! but only if there is no Thunder/Lightning! :)

I know these q's are random, but here are a couple more


If your house caught on fire, if you could what three things would you bring? (not including people/pets) Well off the top of my head..........MY Bible, Trombone maybe, and piano?

What is your favorite book of the Bible? probably Psalms and Romans


do you like listening to music out loud? or with headphones? Both, but if no one cares, out loud.

last one

If you could live in any state Not famous, and you have never been too what would that state be? Would you live in the City? Or the suburbs? Probably Maine And I would NOT like to live in the City! :)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

good luck getting the piano out if you have a fire. but i would probably want to bring the piano too