Sunday, February 1, 2009

-.-

COMMENT.....PLEASE!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well my goodness gracious missy! I would not want to be accused of not commenting. So here is your comment! There! Is that sufficient? :)

Seriously, I do love to read all you Wellesley girls (and others) blogs! You make me smile!

Love,
Mrs. W-

Anonymous said...

:) Thanks, oh and that kinda came out wrong, my point was even though people read my blog, if I ask them to comment they usually don't so I REALLY want to know who does. But I'll probably end up deleting it anyways. :-/

Unknown said...

if you delete your blog you will make me sad. I don't know what it is. it must be contagious everybody keeps saying they are going to delete their blog and it is making me really sad.:( and then you say you are doing it also?!?!?! DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! I think I might cry. I like to read your blog because you always have cool pictures and I like to read about your days because it always inspires me. "whatever you do, do it all to the glory of God" if you think God would want you to delete your blog then don't let me stand in your way. but think of all the ways God could use your blog!!!! but anyway I like to read your blog!!!!!! DON'T DELETE IT!!!!!

Camille Ellise said...

comment comment comment!!

i love you (:

Abby said...

fifers

maggie said...

BOO

Katelyn said...

Come on... I read and comment.

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

yes, yes you do. you are one of the one who do. :D I'm a poet and I didn't even know it! Ok....I'll stop now.

RACHEL GANSTER said...

oh no! I forgot!! i promised to comment on friday night!i love ur blog elle!

Unknown said...

hey would you go to my friends blog http://ilovejesushowaboutyou.blogspot.com/and comment on her latest post? I am trying to get a lot of people to comment on this post. :)

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

Thanks for recommending her, I really like her blog. ;) thanks again!

some kid named Luke said...

fine