This weekend is going to be soooo much fun. :) I'm so ecited!
Today: woke up at 6 went to the gym until like 7 or 8. Went home, did school, slacked off. Went to the Gralniks played with them from 1:30-3:45pm then went home. Took Calvin for a walk, then took Aspen for a walk. Both like a half a mile. (I got my ecercise in for today) Talked to my mom/ watched 10 minutes of tv. Went to the park with Rachel and Abby. stayed there for a while, maybe an hour or so. Walked home. Now, I'm going to a Pampered chef party tonight then I'm coming home. Going to bed.
Tomorrow: Waking up, sleeping in. Getting dressed :) cleanin up the house, then going up to my room to do Math. From 12:00-12:15 eating lunch, then from 12:15-2:15 going to Physical Science with Mrs. Pfaller in our basement. After that cleaning my room, and probably more slacking off. :D At 7 I'm going to a movie night at my neighbors house. And idk how long that will last, but after that going home, and probably going to bed. :)
Saturday: waking up....hopefully latish. MAYBE around lunch time, going to Ikea :) and having lunch there. Coming home around maybe 3 or so and helping my mom make/eat dinner by 6. At around 6 going to babysit the Burt's until 10 or so. Coming home then going to sleep... Again.
Sunday: SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!! :) We most likely won't do anything special, just hang out at our house and watch the game.
so, waking up, getting ready for church going to church maybe doing children's ministires, but idk yet. after church going home eating lunch hanging out... at around 5:30 or so (whenever the game starts) getting food ready and depending on if we go anywhere getting ready to go. Watching the game. Of COURSE NOT going for Steelers... Sorry. THEN, watching the under dogs go to a SWEET victory. :D and that's my weekend. It's not SOOO busy, but since I don't do stuff that often I'm going to love it. :)
2 comments:
Come on! the steelers rock :) jk; actually i don't care who wins. I just like watching the game.
:) me too, and in this case I don't really care either just because I don't like either of the teams, but I do KINDA want Arizona to win.
Post a Comment