Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Weird.....

I came upon this when I was searching the internet to see if it was dangerous to put a lifesaver in the microwave. :D

The Exploding Jawbreaker in the Microwave

exploding jawbreaker

This one is true,true,true and was proven so by the MythBusters. Nobody can explain exactly why, but microwaving a giant jawbreaker will turn it into a very dangerous molten sugar grenade. Also, nobody can explain why someone would microwave a jawbreaker in the first place.


P.S. yes, it sounds cool, but don't try that at home. ;)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like something i would do...=D

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

lol. who is this?

Abby said...

I know who it is...o.0

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

it's you....or that kid named Luke.. :-/ hmmmmmmmmmmm

RACHEL GANSTER said...

haha...i think it was abby too! that is really funnny elle! great post!

Unknown said...

wow that is wierd. I should try it........

Anonymous said...

lol. Maybe...

Anonymous said...

im back!
CHANGE!
oh wait... i almost forgot my evil laugh!
BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!
there.

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

Yeah.. That's Luke

Abby said...

AHHHHH you stole my evil laugh! -.-

Abigail said...

haha. thats really funny