Saturday, November 14, 2009

Birthday/150

this is my 150th post on my blog!! =D And look what I found that was an old post from two years ago.

12 at last!

This Tuesday, the 27th, I will be turning 12 at last! I'm very excited! The Lord has really worked in my life for these almost 12 years.
Everyone Have a Good Christmas and New year! (I'll try to post some pictures)

=) and very shortly I will be turning 14! whoo-hoo. My parents said that I might be able to apply at Chick-fil-a and Publix on my birthday, but that might not worked out as I hoped. So HOPEFULLY I'll apply the Wednesday AFTER my birthday- Nov 2nd? =) anyways I'm really excited. Although some of my friends are almost 15 now, God has been blessing me for 14 years with fruitful friendships. (as I said before) He's blessed me with great family, great friends, a great church, (great teachers), and most of all great love from him. thank you all for being in my life!

Gabrielle

3 comments:

RACHEL GANSTER said...

You mean you are turning 14??

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

yeah, unfortunately. But I'm still REALLY young.

Grace Ann said...

what do you meen twelve your turning 14(hate to break it to ya):P