This Tuesday, the 27th, I will be turning 12 at last! I'm very excited! The Lord has really worked in my life for these almost 12 years. Everyone Have a Good Christmas and New year! (I'll try to post some pictures)
Happy Birthday, Bella! I love you very much and am so grateful for you. You bring a lot of joy to my life. I love cooking with you, and playing games with you, and watching you grow into a beautiful young lady. Love, Mom
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Bella! I love you very much and am so grateful for you. You bring a lot of joy to my life. I love cooking with you, and playing games with you, and watching you grow into a beautiful young lady. Love, Mom
Happy Birthday Elle!
I am so glad God gave me such a creative, joyful, friend!
I love you!
Racehl
Post a Comment