Just recently on July 10th 2007, My family and I went to the vet to have my puppy Sparky "put down." He was so excited to go to the vet, which made us sad! :( Only a week before, we had discovered he had bladder stones. We had a choice to do surgery instead. There was no guarantee that he would not suffer with them his whole life. Even with surgery, he still would be in pain for a long time. We couldn't take that option of knowing he would have to suffer. We loved him very much, even though he was just a dog. June 10th was a very sad day.
After a couple months, we decided we were "lonely" without a dog. So on September 7th, 2007, my mom, my sister Abby, and I went out to go look for a puppy. We didn't think we would get one that day! We did. Her name was Angel. She is the same kind of dog as our Sparky was. Sparky was black, but she was white. She almost seemed like the perfect dog! God had really provided for us by showing her to us. We bought her and brought her home.
She has been really great to have, Even though she "lounges" a little too much, she is very happy here. Even though she is fun to have, we still miss our Sparky very much!
(above this post should be some pics of Sparky and Aspen)
4 comments:
AWW! I miss litle sparky so much!
HE WAS TOO CUTE!
Rachel
ps. nice blog!
Thanks Rachel,
I miss him a lot too! I wish I could post pictures, but they didn't work for some weird reason.
i remember when ya'll brought angel home!!!! she's so sweet.
Oh yah!
You were there! I remember that! Good times.
Post a Comment