Tuesday, August 11, 2009

lately I've been scared of what might happen to me. I don't know why, but I have a strong feeling that something is wrong. I really don't want it to be true, but God works in marvelous ways, and it could always just be nothing. Please pray that my GI visit goes okay, and that we don't have to go back. So they can do any tests all in the same day as the visit. I've never been to a gastrointestinal specialist before, so I have no idea what they are going to do, or how they are going to react to my pain. Also, thank you all so much for keeping up with me. I don't mean to complain, and that only be the topic of what I speak of, but it's hard to keep off my mind, when it's been so long. And THANK YOU for your prayers. They have truly helped, I believe that God is making me better whether I have to go to the GI specialist or not, and this is giving me hope that it'll go away once and for all. I'm going to post pictures of our room (we just decorated it) but once I find time. We start school the 17th, so I do have a week. Plus we are going to VA beach to top it all off, so I'll have a couple of days where we are off of school. So I'm going to try to get ahead this week =D

4 comments:

Grace Ann said...

don't be scared, God is always taking care of you! hope your visit go's okay.

we start school on monday. :(

have fun in VA! can't wait to see your room!

Katelyn said...

Hope it goes well and that the GI is able to figure out what is going on.

Ronda said...

Now you are better and nothing is serious. Isn't God faithful? :)

Abigail said...

Wait you are better now??!? That's so great!