Friday, July 3, 2009

Update

I'm only doing this is response to the last post. We honestly know nothing. The lab work came back yesterday and was negative, and Monday they also told us that everything was totally okay.. We don't know what's wrong.

The doctors are going to try to experiment (not on me ;) a little to see what might possibly be wrong. While I was on medicine they prescribed me my body stopped working correctly (or how it should normally work) so I am on a different medicine (go figure) to try to get things back to where they should be.

Right now I am in a lot of pain, but the past couple of days have been close to almost pain free, so I am praying it'll go away. =)

Thank you all for your prayers
                       

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

Bumer! Keeptrustung God to get you through it.

Grace Ann said...

what katelyn said. luv you! I'm still praying for you.