Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

Unfortunately we were gone on father's day until about 9Pm. Because that past week my mom, Joel, Abby, Maggie and I all went to New Smyrna Beach FL to go to the beach. We had a blast! Or at least I did. I do have a LOT of pictures, but I decided to start with something smaller. (picture wise) because let me tell you there is nothing small about how much my dad means to me. I love him so much, and he truly does deserve a day for him as well as many other father's who are supporting families and caring for them. So for him we got him a ipod shuffle, sort of for his birthday and father's day combined, because his birthday is so close to father's day. So to top that off, I made him this, because I didn't feel like it was really a personal gift, since it was from ALL of the kids. So take a look.Haha, so yes I know, it's not as good as the bakery, but hey, I tried =D

4 comments:

Katelyn said...

Yummy! you went to new smyrna? FUN! Did you got to the Daytona church?

Gabrielle said...

no, but we went to the Orlando church, it was a lot of fun. It reminded me so much of our sovereign grace church =D

Andrea Hollis said...

ha...good job elle:) I.LOVE.YOU. :)

Grace Ann said...

yummy!! that looks so good!