Hey guys,
I was wondering if any of you had any recipes you REALLY love, or someone you know loves. If so could you share them with me? Preferably dinner recipes, but others are fine too. I would really appreciate it if you could help me with this, thanks!
-GSS
p.s. Please send the recipes to my e-mail address, other wise if you don't have it, just comment the recipes. Thanks~
4 comments:
I will put a recipe on here 2morrow I don't have your email. :)
okay this is the best chocolate pie. I have only met one person who didn't like it and that was because it has coffee in it. http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chocolate-Mudslide-Frozen-Pie/Detail.aspx
I know you asked for dinner recipes but I don't like to make dinner just dessert. hope you like it.
Thank you so much! Maybe I'll try it, cause we do have a pie contest coming up, so if I win I'll let you know! =) thanks
I'll email you my fav dinner ever! as soon as I can.
Post a Comment