Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Aquarium/Children's Hospital

So this month is going to be pretty busy PLUS we have my grandma here now, and then Rachel (from CO) coming too this Friday. =D it's going to be so much fun, and of course I'll be posting pictures, so keep up with me.

So today we decided to go to the aquarium, cause we've never been, and my gma wanted to see it, so I did post pictures, but of course It didn't work as I wanted, so you'll have to look at the pictures from the bottom up after you are done reading this. ALSO I have a few pictures of the children's hospital at Scottish Rite.




Goodbye aquarium
sea anemone (spelling and pronunciation... I know)
Aliya/Gma by the colorful fish
me and my colorful shirt by the colorful fish
Moon Jellies =) they change colors too!
Jelly fish

Weird sea snakes



Electric Eels =|

Ok so I know earlier I said that one guy was my favorite, but this guy LOVES me =) Cutie
















Cute
AHH

Look up
largest squid



probably my favorite fish there






The first section of the aquarium we went to
Cutieyeah, there were lots of huge schools in the aquarium, but this was probably the smallest, AND I didn't even get the entire thing



Coke factory (right across the street)Cool pathway you have to walk to get to the entrance

main building =DOutside main building


Cool sign =D

us in front of the GA Aquarium


coke factory (which btw if you've never been to either that or the Aquarium, they are RIGHT across the street from each other, COOL!) the mascot Deepo (hmmm, sound familiar?)
Elevator ceiling at Scottish Rite
Cool windows
Pretty computerized aquarium (also at Scottish Rite)
the ceiling

4 comments:

sarah said...

What fun pictures! We have yet to make it to the aquarium, it looks like such a fun place!! :)

Abby said...

this is a reallllllly long post 0.0

-marge

Grace Ann said...

cool! so fun! where does your gma live? extremly long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

she lives in Arizona