I don't really know what to post about, so I'm going to just post about last night.
Last night. Well I didn't do much last night I went over to the Gralniks house to babysit in place of Aliya. Um, I ate dinner with them, and then we colored, watched Madeline (ate popcorn) and then we all went down stairs in the basement to "keep warm" =) The girls got to stay up until their parents got home too, but only Kylie lasted. ;) So after we went in the basement, I had Ally in my lap sleeping, and on the other couch was Emme (also sleeping) and then there was Kylie... Reading. =D yup, so that was my evening.. I guess the highlite of the evening was spending a Friday night with 3 of my best friends! =) (oh and Mikayla too, but she was also sleeping) ;)
P.S
Thank you Gralnik family for having me in your home! =D
1 comment:
Thank you for watching the girls so we could go to care group! My girls were so thrilled you came early to eat dinner with us! They love you so much! Thank you again!
Post a Comment