I can't tell the difference. :) lol
lol, when the way you can tell that Calvin is Calvin, is he has his "baby" beard still =) the bottom is Sparky and the top is Calvin
oh, I see! :) lol
haha. thats funny
wow...that is so funny...
haha, just took a REAL close look at them; it's calvin and scrappy!
lol, you're close ;) his name is Sparky, but that's okay =D
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I can't tell the difference. :) lol
lol, when the way you can tell that Calvin is Calvin, is he has his "baby" beard still =) the bottom is Sparky and the top is Calvin
oh, I see! :) lol
haha. thats funny
wow...that is so funny...
haha, just took a REAL close look at them; it's calvin and scrappy!
lol, you're close ;) his name is Sparky, but that's okay =D
Post a Comment