Sunday, December 20, 2009
Christmas Stuff
Today was a pretty busy day. This morning we went to church as usual, Abby and I had children's ministry. After that the church held a cookie reception, and we all had some good-looking cookies. (I only say that because I didn't have any :) After church, me and my family went home and ate lunch, then around 2:00pm the kids and my mom went to Old Town Woodstock square and had one of our friends Chelsea take some picture of us to send to my Grandma. (On my mom's side.) So after that, we went back home and just chilled (literally) for a while, then around 5 we drove over to our favorite restaurant Carrabbas. (prob. Spelled wrong) Every year around Christmas it's my family's tradition to go out to eat somewhere, and since we only go annually, it's really enjoyable. This morning I think I pinched a nerve in my back or something so the entire time we were in the restaurant, it was not enjoyable and I was not comfortable, but God was good and we had WONDERFUL food. The food was REALLY good AND I ate SQUID!!! =O it's really good, and since it was fried you couldn't see what it looked like. =) So after dinner my family and I drove around some neighborhoods in the area to look at Christmas lights (as we do every year) But this year they all stunk. So, instead of looking for the best, we were bad and made fun of the worst. We found it in our very neighborhood. It was simply just a small clump of lights on the house. Pretty random, and really funny. =) After that we all came home, and have been hanging out for a while and now I am going to go to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Squid? You actually ordered it and liked it? You always were quite strange. But good for you (I guess) for trying out new foods.
ha! Well they have it as an appetizer on the list, and since my dad and Joel both love it, I thought I might as well try it, since they were already ordering it. =D
Squid? Sounds interesting...good job on trying new foods.
Post a Comment