Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hi,
Even though there is a small debate whether I should talk about school or not. I am. I am sorta loving school, but on the other hand, I have WAYYYY too much homework, so my days go from 8-5 or later. And sometimes I don't even get finished. It's not that the homework is hard, it's just I have so much of it that it's kinda weighing me down.

Enough complaining, The good part about school, is I get to go to co-op which I do with some of my good friends. I have 3 classes, Spanish, Geography, and Science. I also have English later in the day, but it's not "technically" part of co-op. So yeah, and apart from co-op I am taking Math, Health, History, and Piano.
So altogether I have, Math (Algebra 1), Science (taught by Mrs. Pfaller, Biology), Spanish (spanish 1, taught by Sra. Clark), Geography (taught by Mrs. Walters), History, ( these are all in Mrs. Ganster's class but technically they're separate: Speech, Literature, and Grammar), Piano, and of course Health. Altogether that's 11 Subjects. And I LOVE them all =)

I know you are probably bored by now, but this is just a taste of what I do all of my days, and why I don't post =D Oh, and on Sunday's after church I play tennis with some girls from our church. So I am pretty busy with school.

4 comments:

Abigail said...

We aren't bored. I like hearing about your days :)

Anonymous said...

I'm bored...so is the rest of Tennessee...dont listen to Abigail.

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

WHO

Grace Ann said...

okay anonymous person, you might be bored but I'm not. Elle who do you know that lives in tennessee?