Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ok So that last post was even worse then the one before :D Here is hopefully a REAL post.
So today is special in many ways. First of all it's April first, who can't love that? Second, it's April fools day...WHOO HOO!! Yeah no, That didn't make much of a difference to my day. Thirdly, today would be Sparky's 6th birthday (I think) =( it's kinda sad to think he's that young, but he's also gone. Oh well...i guess he's just a dog.. And Fourth..ly, ;) TODAY IS THAT LAST DAY OF NO EXTRA SUGAR MONTH!!! =) if you don't know what i'm talking about check out this blog She gave basicly the full details a few posts back. So yeah.. that's why today is KINDA special... Enjoy your day! =) OOOH and if you got fooled today, please comment!



P.S. I'm pretty sure that the link DIDN'T WORK. so use this instead... www.joyfulnoisetohim.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

April is a busy month. Yoou get Spring break, Easter, and you're ALMOST done with school! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I KNOW!! =) EXCEPT, I don't get spring break. But I don't mind much at all, since I only have a few subjects left for the year ;)