So today was a fun but pretty busy day. Not busy as in like lots of events, but rather not being bored busy. :) So anyways in the morning I did school, then at like 2:30pm Abby and I went to Mother's helper at the Gralniks. I was so much fun! When we got there, the two older girls were still doing school, so we helped/waited for them to finish. When they were done all four of us (Abby,Me,Kylie,Emme) went outside to make a tent! It was lots of fun too. When we were done, we went on the trampoline, then went inside to watch Lady And The Tramp. After Mrs. Gralnik had so kindly taken us home, Aliya had started to make dinner. And boy was it good! She made hamburgers, and fries. After that we hung out and digested our food. :)
So yeah that was my "busy" day! Enjoy the pictures!
By The way the picture of me is taken by Emme. :) And the burger and fries were amazingly homemade! :) by Aliya.







3 comments:
Thanks again for coming over- the girls had so much fun! What is up with Kylie acting "shy" in front of the camera? She is silly!!
fun fun fun!!!
I have no idea! :) she said she wishes cameras were never made!
Post a Comment