Friday, August 8, 2008

Beijing Olympics!!!

As Everyone of you probably know, today was the first day of Olympics. So Abby and I had Rachel G. And Maggie over to watch the opening with us. Enjoy the pictures!












P.s. I made the Beijing thing with cards... By Myself. :O

9 comments:

RACHEL GANSTER said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DRUMS!!!! AAAAAHHHHH! :)

Luke said...

Wow you you must have been reaaly bored...

Luke said...

Aaaaaaah me and rachel commented at th same time

RACHEL GANSTER said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! We commented at the same time Luke!

RACHEL GANSTER said...

Oh no not again!!!!!!!

Luke said...

It's like De ja vu!!!

Luke said...

Weird... ok this is scarey

RACHEL GANSTER said...

Ok! I'm leaving this page! it's freaky!


Luke, where are you?

Anonymous said...

Wow! I got 8 comments, and they are all from you guys! :) funny earlier this morning I had none. Now I have 9!