First the pictures...
And now why....
WEll, On June 6th 2008, my sister Abby was having a fun time in Denver Colorado hiking. Little did she know the call she was about to get was maybe going to ruin that fun filled trip to the St. Mary's Glacier. Anyway, enough with that, I woke up on that day, and had a horrible feeling come over me. I had a feeling something was wrong. With the hamster to be precise. So I went over to the cage that sat on our dresser and there was he cutest thing ever. A little hamster. She wasn't moving though, I thought that was a little weird so I looked for a moment to see if she was moving. But sadly she had not moved in the last 3 minutes I was standing there for. She was gone. We loved her very much, and had a very hard time calling Abby and telling her the news. WE loved Lily very much, and I thank God for providing Abby a buddy so loving and cute as that hamster. SO this is why I put 3 disturbing pictures up on my blog. to tell part of the story, and to show everybody that we cared enough to bury her out in the front yard.
2 comments:
Ahh Ellie! How sad! Sorry for the loss. Hope Charlie was a sweet distraction for you. He needs an Aspen fix. Come visit with Aspen soon.
Love,
Mrs.W-
poor lily
Post a Comment