Saturday, May 24, 2008

POOL!!!

Yaaaaaaah! Today our neighborhood pool opened! I'm really excited for this year to come. Sadly even though this is only our 3rd summer here, Our pool rules, and our pool have changed lots! Now they have id cards that any child 12-17 MUST have. Thankfully this also allows anybody 12-17 do go alone (without someone 18 or older) If you have your pass. Another thing that has changed, is how many guests we can bring we are now limited to 4, and each guest MUST use a quest pass that each Family is given. Another thing that I'm really happy about, is they have now added a soda machine! a couple years age they tried it, but didn't turn out due to people putting it on the bottom of the pool. by fixing that this year, they are going to chain it down. We have some other great things that are different too. There is a slide (that isn't new) but every other year when you go up the stairs to the top of the slide, you had to go in the dark, and thus would usually trip. NOW they have put some really nice lights up there to prevent having to go in the dark. I'm very Grateful to God for providing to us a very nice neighborhood, and lots of friends that live near bye! I'm also grateful we have something to do this summer. GO TO THE POOL!!!!

No comments: