Monday, March 24, 2008

I Know I Know

I know I have to post soon!!! I don't have any pictures at the moment, but here is what I did for easter. When We woke up, we got baskets, and got ready for church. We had a great time at church, the message was great! Mr. Rogers spoke. After church, we went home and had a deliciouses lunch. we had Chicken salad on rolls, chips, fruit salad, key lime bars, and of course eggs!
Later, Joel, Aliya, Abby and I all went to the tennis courts, and had lots of fun playing each other Sadly, there were only 3 rackets, so we had to trade off. A little later, my dad and mom came down and played too. We had a really great time as a family.
After we went to Kroger, to look around then drove home. Later on, we just Chilled, and rested for the day. Happy early April fool's day!!!

p.s.

Happy Birthday Sparky!!! Love you! (He will be six I think?)
Peace!
-Gabrielle Simone Schlosser