Heh heh, I'm kinda lazy, so I haven't posted in a while. I do have LOTS of stuff to post, but right now, I can't. Also Our computer has NOT been working, so we have been watching lots of movies to entertain us! :D our television and phone are also out! :D We are really bored! If any of you have any ideas of what we can do (instead of reading, and doing school) please DO share.
-Gabrielle
7 comments:
Yeah Ideas..............................well, we could go play tennis again!!! ha ha.
Love you,
you pie baking disasterous (sp) friend :)
LOL
I meant your..... not you
he he
YOUR pie baking disasterous friend :)
:)you guys are so funny!! Camille- Too bad it's raining!!!
me, steph, grace, and some other peeps when on a picnic. it was really fun!
come to my house!!!
Abby
Good Idea Abby! ;)
All us should get together some time! (oh and our computer works now, so I will be posting again)
Run around like a maniac or make a really fun and hilarious music vid. :)
Post a Comment